Thank you for visiting.
What you should know about the Drug Identification Guide
- Top of the line Drug Education materials.
- Used by University Professors.
- Available in English or English and Spanish.
- You can "Personalize" the "Guide" with your own logo and information.
- Updated annually with important new information and photographs.
- High-resolution photographs of drugs seized on the streets.
- You can see what illegal drugs really look like.
- 96 pages in the English version and 112 pages in the English/Spanish version.
- Available as a hard copy or on your iPad, Android or other device.
Educators, Police Officers, click on "PRODUCTS" above for more books, brochures, DVDs etc for your training needs.
The Drug Identification Guide is used by Universities, Hospitals, Government Agencies like the Drug Enforcement Administration, White House Drug Control Policy, Homeland Security and many others as well as similar organizations in Canada, Australia, Europe and elsewhere.
Hundreds of thousands of people purchased the Drug Identification Guide. Many organizations find the Guide so informative that they have the Guide "Personalized" before distribution. A few of these organizations are shown below.